August - September
14 years ago
We decided to pull Walker out of public school this year. He is very excited about being home schooled and is doing a great job so far. He's in his second week and his new computer finally arrived. He's been checking the mail and asking about it every day. Here is a picture of him at his desk with his computer and books.
And here is David hard at work making a video game. I got him the book The Game Maker's Apprentice (http://www.amazon.com/Game-Makers-Apprentice-Development-Technology/dp/1590596153) and he's loving it. It comes with software that makes it easy to create some simple games.
Clan of the Derek said...
I can't believe I found you guys - it's been a while, I hope that you remember me since I was at your (Jacob) apartment in Rexburg almost everyday and when I wasn't there I was at Toni's apartment. Those were the days. I see you have an awesome looking family, I notics in your blog that we were very close to running into each other in Utah, we were down there not too long ago. Miss you guys, keep in touch -
Shellee (Brown) Bagley
www.dsbagley.blogspot.com
September 25, 2008 at 8:36 AM
Dan and Jess said...
Alright David, tell me what this C code is doing.
const int I_ARRAY_SIZE = 13;
int iArray[I_ARRAY_SIZE] = {72, 101, 108, 108, 111, 32, 87, 111, 114, 108, 100, 33, 13};
for (int i = 0; i < I_ARRAY_SIZE; ++i)
{
printf("%c", iArray[i]);
}
Let me know what you get!
Dan
October 7, 2008 at 2:05 PM