August - September
14 years ago
On Saturday August 2, 2008 we baptized Walker Wyatt Wood. He is our last kid to be baptized and it is very odd to think that the next baptism in our immediate family will be one of our grandkids (Yikes!).
Afterwards we had a little lunch party with family. Grandma Wood made root beer, kids played tetherball, Cindy and Josh rode a ripstik (seriously, I'm not kidding), and Ellie tried skateboarding (with a little help).
Dan and Jess said...
Congrats Walker! Sorry we couldn't be there.
August 6, 2008 at 1:47 PM
Vudochki said...
What an awesome day for Walker. I look forward to you guys being grandparents! haha! Wow! That could be less than 10 years from now. :) I wish we could have been there. I was the QUEEN of tetherball back in elementary school.
Jessica
August 7, 2008 at 8:00 AM
Cindy said...
It was a great day, wasn't it? Thanks for all the fun.
August 10, 2008 at 5:45 PM
Vudochki said...
ok, so I was looking on your blog at the picture of Ellie. Very cute, but my eyes were drawn to Holly. Why? HA! Look closely at her face. Does it look like there's something long coming out of her nose??? Sorry, it made for a good laugh. Great picture. Oh how I love Holly.
~Jessica
August 26, 2008 at 11:40 AM